Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The long awaited reveal day is FINALLY here!!!

Hi Ladies ~ 

Wow, what a ride!  Thanks Michele for all the work you put into making this journey fun!

This was a first for me on so many levels....
First round robin, first modern quilt endeavor, first internet quilt swap... 

When it was time to mail my center square it was almost like sending a child to summer camp....major nerves!!

Every month someone's 'child' would show up at my doorstep waiting for a new border.....again, major nerves!!

Finally, it was time to check the mail for my quilts trip home.... happy mail....more nerves opening the package...

I am a lucky lucky girl!  THANK YOU TO ALL MY ROUND ROBIN TEAM MEMBERS...


Remember this....don't peek, but there is a picture of the happy mail I received at the end of this post :)




Here are the fun blocks I had visit my house ~ 

*paper pieced the border

*free-form daisy appliqued border

*solid grey and pieced leaves from Lori Holt's Row Along

*narrow red flange and paper pieced corner stars and piano key border

*narrow orange flange and appliqued border

and here is a photo of the fun top I received...

*Thinking this will be a fun quilt for my sewing room wall ~
I'm a lucky lucky girl!  
Thank You to Julianne, Janet, Kathy, Heather & Karyn :))

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love everything you added to the others. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! You can tell you really put your heart into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these are AWESOME!! love how your geese in a ring exploded like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Some fabulous quilts in your group. Love your finished quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool! That is a fantastic finish - very lucky lady :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Turned out great, so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how your's turned out! I just love this Round Robin!

    ReplyDelete